Academic Catalog

2023-2024 Edition

Withdrawal from the University

A student who, for any reason, finds it necessary to withdraw from the university during the course of the session must complete the university’s Withdrawal form and must notify a student support staff member to complete the process. See “Payment and Refunds” under the “Financial Information” section of the undergraduate or graduate catalog.

In matters of disciplinary action resulting in dismissal from the university, a written statement will be sent from the director of student success or the assistant dean informing the student of the action. That administrator will also notify the registrar regarding the student’s status and authorize proper withdrawal from classes. Dismissed students will not receive tuition refunds except by administrative action.