Second Associate Degree
Los Angeles Pacific University will award a maximum of two associate degrees to a student under the following conditions:
- Candidates for additional degrees must meet all graduation requirements including residency requirements, minimum GPA, and time limit for completing degrees.
- A minimum of 75 credits is required for the two degrees.
- Students must complete all of the required courses listed in the catalog for both degrees.
- Fifteen credits must be unique to the second degree.
- Core courses completed for one degree may be applied toward the second degree.