Credit by Examination
College credit may be earned through standardized subject examinations. Up to 30 undergraduate credits can be accepted from official standardized subject examination score reports.
Students will not receive dual credit for exams and courses in the same subject. If a student is eligible for credit from both a college course (taken at or transferable to LAPU) and from an exam, the exam credit will be forfeited.
National standardized examination programs include:
- Advanced Placement Program (AP®) exams
- College Level Examination Program (CLEP®) tests
- DANTES Subject Standardized Tests (DSST®)
- Excelsior (UExcel®) exams
- Foreign Language Achievement Testing Service (FLATS) exam
- International Baccalaureate (IB®) exams