Second Bachelor's Degree
Los Angeles Pacific University will award a maximum of two bachelor’s degrees to a student under the following conditions:
- Candidates for additional degrees must meet all graduation requirements including residency requirements, minimum GPA, and time limit for completing degrees.
- A minimum of 150 credits is required for the two degrees.
- Students must complete all of the required courses listed in the catalog for both degrees.
- Not more than six upper-division courses may be common to both degrees.
- Thirty credits must be unique to the second degree, of which at least 18 credits must be upper division.
- Core courses completed for one degree may be applied toward the second degree.