Los Angeles Pacific University offers bachelor’s degrees in applied psychology, business administration, criminal justice, health sciences, information systems, interdisciplinary studies, liberal studies, and organizational leadership.
General Requirements for a Bachelor's Degree
Bachelor, Bachelor of Arts (B.A.), Bachelor of Business Administration (B.B.A.), Bachelor of Science (B.S.)
- A cumulative local GPA of 2.0 and a 2.0 GPA in one’s major. The major GPA includes all courses applied to the major requirements.
- A minimum of 120 semester credits, 30 of which must be upper division.
- Satisfaction of LAPU residency requirements by completing the following in residence:
- At least 30 credits.
- At least 18 credits of the major requirements, 15 of which must be upper division.
- Any required courses designated as “Must be taken at LAPU”.
- Completion of the LAPU Core which includes
- The general education curriculum requirements.
- The LAPU Distinctives.
- Completion of the requirements of a major.
- Submission of the Intent to Graduate form.