Los Angeles Pacific University offers bachelor’s degrees in applied psychology, business administration, criminal justice, digital marketing, health sciences, information systems, interdisciplinary studies, liberal studies, nursing, organizational leadership (B.A.), and supply chain management.
General Requirements for a Bachelor's Degree
Bachelor, Bachelor of Arts (B.A.), Bachelor of Business Administration (B.B.A.), Bachelor of Science (B.S.)
- A cumulative local GPA of 2.0 and a 2.0 GPA in one’s major. The major GPA includes all courses applied to the major requirements.
- A minimum of 120 semester credits, 30 of which must be upper division.
- Satisfaction of LAPU residency requirements by completing the following in residence:
- At least 30 credits.
- At least 18 credits of the major requirements, 15 of which must be upper division.
- Any required courses designated as “Must be taken at LAPU”.
- Completion of the LAPU Core which includes
- The general education curriculum requirements.
- The LAPU Distinctives.
- Completion of the requirements of a major.
- Submission of the Intent to Graduate form.