General Requirements for a Master's Degree
Master of Arts (M.A.), Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.), Master of Public Administration (M.P.A.), Master of Public Health (M.P.H.)
- A cumulative local GPA of 3.0 in courses that are applied to the degree requirements.
- A minimum of 33 semester credits.
- Satisfaction of LAPU residency requirements by completing the following in residence:
- At least two-thirds of the required credits for the program.
- Completion of the requirements of a major.
- Submission of the Intent to Graduate form.