Requirements for Graduation
To earn a degree from Los Angeles Pacific University, students must complete all required coursework within the specified time limit while maintaining a sufficient grade point average and fulfilling the university’s residency requirements.
Meeting Graduate Degree Requirements
- A maximum of 9 graduate-level credits that have been applied to a baccalaureate degree can be applied to graduate degree requirements, except for LAPU programs that utilize both graduate and undergraduate courses.
- Undergraduate-level courses may not be applied to graduate degree requirements.
- The minimum number of credits for a master’s degree is 30. See individual degree programs for details.
- Challenge exams are not acceptable in meeting graduate program requirements.
- No grade below a C- is acceptable toward a degree.
- All graduate coursework must be taken for a letter grade, unless otherwise noted.